A message from the owner
You want only the best for those you love. Your priorities are to meet their needs and insure their health and safety. What if your job, personal obligations or geographical distance makes this priority an insurmountable task? My wife and I were in the same situation that you may be experiencing right now with your loved ones. We were faced with the dilemma of how to replace the life we had carved out for ourselves after over 30 years of marriage with the daily task of caring for our elderly parents. Figuring a way to do this was very difficult, to say the least. I wished there was a company that I could trust to offer a helping hand when I needed it most. That is why, in 2002, I opened Home Helpers in Sugar Land.
One advantage of using Home Helpers is our unique philosophy of carefully selecting caregivers to match your specific needs.
For new moms and working parents, Home Helpers also gives families peace of mind knowing their children are happy, healthy and well cared for.
We're always there for you. DIRECT LINK® is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Any time you need help, our professional staff will respond immediately.
We Help You Regain and Maintain Your Independence
- Seniors seeking companionship or assistance
- New moms needing extra help
- Working parents with sick children
- Those with physical or mental limitations
- Someone needing recuperative care
- Individuals requiring continuing care
We Meet Your Needs
We provide a free, in-home consultation which accomplishes the following:
- Properly assesses your loved one's needs.
- Facilitates input from family members to create the most adequate care plan for their loved one.
- Matches your loved one's needs and personality to an experienced caregiver with the necessary skills to provide the very best care and companionship.
At Home Helpers, every client relationship is managed by an experienced supervisor who will make ongoing assessments and recommendations as your loved one's needs change over time.